FRIENDS OF THE CWCCJoin us in raising funds and promoting our mission.
Who is a CWCC friend?
Friends are people who are non-voting members that assist with financial campaigns or other volunteer duties. Friends are not required to attend meetings, but may do so to aid in completion of their responsibilities. The Camas-Washougal Community Chest is always looking for individuals willing to help share our mission and support the local community. Expectations of CWCC friends:
- Donate time and/or money to advance mission of Community Chest
- Advocate in the local community on behalf of Community Chest’s mission and purposes
- Solicit donations to Community Chest from family, friends, business associates or local residents or businesses
- Hand out donation forms to family, friends, business associates or local residents or businesses
- Make presentations to local groups on behalf of Community Chest’s mission and purposes
- Use social media to increase awareness of Community Chest’s mission and need for donations
- Share donation strategies and success stories with Board and other Community Chest friends
- Provide timely updates to campaign manager of businesses contacted so as to minimize repetitive contacts to the same local businesses
- Advise Board on strategies to increase community awareness of the Community Chest’s mission and purposes
For more information on being a friend, download our Information Kit.
If you have a particular skillset or interest and would like to contribute to our success, please Contact Us.